Saturday, May 21, 2011

After 10


I’m going to tell you a story in 10 lines, make that 9 because I just wasted 1

I hope you like it because this is not an easy thing to do, oh poop I wasted 2

Ok it’s about a pregnant woman who realized she was having not 1 baby, but 3

Her husband screamed, “We already have a child, how can I pay school fees for 4?!”

So the woman decided to sell her babies to a couple who wanted a family of 5

They offered to pay 1000 Cedis a baby, gave her the best medical care till October 6

Her husband was happy, he could finally buy a car and not have to leave his house before 7

Her labour was massive, the pain was unbearable and it felt like the babies weren’t 3 but 8

Then the strangest thing happened, the babies all came, all half cast at about half past 9

The couple rejected the babies, now the husband knew why his wife always came home after 10!

10 comments:

  1. oh my Gwood....looooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha,...this is TIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHTTTT. Chale who is promoting you? How can you tell a story in 10 (actually 8 lines) and keep count IN the story? Sweet....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u, thank u...I just wanted to try something different ooh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhahahahahahaha oh ma gwad #funifacevoice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one....but the woman be brown ooooo....

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh but this woman paa. I mean how?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahahahah soo funny can't stop laughing
    this is great tho

    ReplyDelete