Thursday, August 25, 2011

Super September!

Ok so next month is September! I'm excited because it's my birthday month. I also want to give the month a theme for my stories. Just like February Frenzy and June Force, I want something interesting and unique. You see the thing is, I have no idea what theme to choose. I've been unsure for a while now and it hit me. You read my blog right?(well you are doing it now lol) so why don't we do this together? I was considering going crazy with historical events. Sounds boring eh? lol that's why I added the going crazy. Ok there's also fantasy stories oh and let's not forget our very own horror stories...hehehe. You see what I mean eh? Anyways, leave a comment and let me know what you would like because me dierr my mind dey. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment