Wednesday, April 6, 2011

OMG he's cheating! (part 4)


“Of course you have.” Naa said giggling. “You met at my mum’s party remember?” She added. I looked at him from the corner of my eye. “Oh, ok that explains why you seem familiar.” He said and looked away. Pheew, that was close. I grabbed my Canon camera and fidgeted with the lens a bit. “You don’t hold it like that. Oh my goodness.” Sesi said and walked closer to Naa who was holding a guitar like it was a piece of metal weight. I heard the sound of a knock on the door. Then she walked in. My jaw almost dropped when I saw her. She was about 6 feet tall with very long legs. Her hair was long and black like a China doll. Her makeup was light and soft. Sesi was right about the boobs, they were extremely perky (no lesbo). My goodness Naa was is deep trouble!

“Hi everyone.” She said. Oh no, she had an accent too. If my camera wasn’t that expensive I would have dropped it out of shock. Sesi and Naa looked up and saw her. Sesi was showing her how to hold a guitar. Perfect! He had started acting all ‘couply’ already. This was definitely going to work. “Zeba, this is my girlfriend Naa and he cousin Adoley. I invited them to our session. You guys this is Zeba the musician extraordinaire.” Sesi introduced. She smiled at both of us and gave a little wave. I turned to look at Sesi and he was smiling. I wonder why! Then out of the blue a tall, dark and amazingly handsome guy walked into the studio. My goodness he was so hot! I prayed he was Sesi’s single sound engineer. And I’m not talking about numbers. He said hello and smiled. My gawd I could see Naa staring as well. We just couldn’t help it, the guy was cute. “I hope you don’t mind, I brought my boyfriend along.”Zeba said. All of a sudden the fantasies in my head dissolved. Wait a minute, boyfriend?!!

I wasn’t the only person who was shocked. I could tell by Sesi’s expression that he didn’t see this coming. “Are you just going to stand there? Take the pictures.” Naa said to me. I lifted my camera and took a shot of her. She was smiling from ear to ear. “Nice camera, is that a 7D?”Zeba asked. I turned around immediately. “Yes. How did you know?” I asked her back. She smiled and tossed her hair. “My brother, Carl is a photographer. He uses one of those sometimes. He says it gives amazing results for indoor shots. It’s very expensive.” She explained. “Yes oh. I got it as a prize at an art competition. Wait, is your brother Carl Flints?” I asked again with my eyes wide open. She nodded and smiled again. “Oh my goodness he has the best blog ever. I love his tutorials, they really helped me out when I was learning photography.” I said walking closer to her. She let out a little giggle. “I know, he even gets me hooked on cameras sometimes. You should come over to his studio sometime. He loves meeting young photographers.” She added. “That would be amazing. I would really learn a lot from him.” I went on hysterically. Zeba took out her phone and stored my number. “I’ll call you up when I know he’s free so you can stop by. I hope a Sunday afternoon will work for you.” He said again. “Sure, that would be fine.” I replied. It was only when Naa dropped the guitar she was holding that I realized….I was being manipulated by the enemy! Yawa oooh.

The recording session was so awkward. Zeba was in the booth singing, Naa was sitting by Sesi, reading a magazine (can you imagine her), the hot papasita was sitting on the couch alone and very often going out to answer calls. He reminded me of my job. Lol. I was taking shots of everyone ones in a while. This plan had backfired! It was yawa! It blast! Zeba came with her ‘boyfriend’, Naa wasn’t doing anything worth envying and it looked like Sesi was jealous. She also had me wrapped around her finger thanks to her brother. But seriously Carl Flints is an amazing photographer…..see what I mean? Smh…

Zeba’s fresh boy chupper chops walked up to her after one of his numerous calls and whispered something in her ear. They spoke silently and giggled flirtatiously for a minute. “Sesi I have to go. I have some business to take care of.” She said walking out of the booth. I noticed her shoes. Stunners!!! Before Sesi could say anything she grabbed her bag. Her ‘man’ was holding her by the waist. Sesi looked pretty pissed. “But we have to finish both songs by tomorrow.” I said sternly. “I know, we’ll do both tomorrow. I really have to go. I’ll call you later ok?” She said with a very innocent voice. She turned to Naa and waved at her. “I love your haircut. It really looks good on you.” She said. Naa smiled like a sheep again. “Thanks. I love your long hair too.” She said and they both laughed. She gave Sesi a quick hug and me too. Then she rushed out holding her ‘guy’s’ hand. Sesi was just there, staring at the door.

Let’s be honest…she played all three of us like toys! We all blast!

To be continued…

6 comments:

  1. If this story was a hairstyle, its sure gonna be a Jerry Curl..lol ..i guess its back to planning coz everybody got PLAY(ED)! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha
    blasters!!
    And u....U mind manipulator!!
    Now where are we going next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DIDI- oh chaaale. @George- hahahha dats a good 1. blasters paa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wheeeew!! neva expected this kinda twist to the story. once again u hve excelled at throwing me off course. cant wait 4 part 5?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @reallut- fasten your seatbelt...there are more twists ahead. lol...glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait for part 5..

    ReplyDelete