Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ZediCross




Hi it's me again, lol. For the past seven months (since October) a couple of friends and I have been working on a fashion project. It was obvious we all like fashion and the idea of being able to create. Fashion design has been my interest for I don't even know how long and I realized it was about time I put my all (or close to it) into it. We came up with the name ZEDICROSS. This is a fusion of two, ideas, worlds, cultures and even genders. Zedi is my part which is part of my middle name Azedi. Cross is my current partners idea. He got the name cross from 'Jesus on a cross'. These two, Zedi and Cross lived individually several years ago, but now are one item.

Our clothes are creative in their own right. We gather ideas and inspiration from all over the world and display it in our works. The Ghanaian influence is very strong though and we are very proud of this. We produce clothes and accessories for both both genders such as shirts, trousers, skirts, dresses, bracelets, bags and earrings. We are hoping to have a complete range of clothes soon and are working very hard towards it.

We have been quite lucky to be part of a number of fashion shows in Accra, Ghana. These shows were very enlightening and exciting to be part of. We work harder and harder each day to make our dreams come true and it seems with the help of God we will get there.

We don't see ourselves as just designers who make clothes for sale but people who want to start a fashion family and all our fans feel just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment