Thursday, January 12, 2017

New year, new vim

Don't you just love the new year? People are wishing you good things here and there, some are throwing parties, making resolutions and filling the air with excitement. It's like all of a sudden some vim has just appeared from nowhere. This is good!

The only problem with the new year energy is that it's always shortlived.  We are positive, optimistic, set resolutions in joy and by February our brains just say "forget that chale." Just like that oh but this year I want to spice things up a little. I put together a few things that I'm planning to use to help me go through the old year with vim!

I'm going to...
  1. Count my blessings 
  2. Celebrate my successes no matter how small they are
  3. Be flexible with my plans/goals
  4. Give more
  5. Share more of what I know with others

So this is my little plan. Did I add I'll be making some changes to this blog as well? I'm not going to ruin the surprise by telling you what it is but if I'm to give a clue... it's pure awesomeness! Happy New Year everyone :) 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Juls. Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do resolutions,if I want change it happens the next morning or that instant. Did you say changes to the blog? Nice. Looking forward. Happy New Year Denzel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes oh changes. It will shockprise you 😂

      Delete