Tuesday, August 27, 2019

My long silence!



If you are a regular to my blog you would have noticed that I haven't put up a post in a looooong time.I have taken break in the past but this one actually broke my heart. You see the reason why I haven't posted in so long is mainly because I put up a post asking my dear readers to leave a comment with a topic or theme for my next story projects. Unfortunately I got a big fat ZERO comments. Nothing! So I was totally upset and my desire to write more went out of the window.

Don't get me wrong, no one owes me anything and it's absolutely not a must for anyone to comment but I thought we had a good thing here; I write the stories, my readers comment and share. Big happy family right? Well maybe not. I haven't completely decided what to do with my blog yet. whether to take it down or let it die a natural death yet. Who knows, maybe I will have a change of heart and return!

 Anyways I still write. Mostly articles though and I just launched a youtube channel yay! So if you want to read more from Julz check out betterbusinessafrica.com and I'm also leaving a link to my first youtube video below.

https://youtu.be/aS42qFgsSfI

3 comments:

  1. Julz!Julz! Julz! How many times did I call u? Yoo. Abeg no wahala I'm going to find that link and give u my recommendation for a story asap. Dnt even dream of killing the blog o! Yoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I just wasn't getting the feedback to motivate me.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete