Monday, April 22, 2019

Random Story Challenge



Hi everyone,

I hope you had an awesome Easter holiday! I'm thinking of doing something new and fresh next month, May. You know what they say, variety is the spice of life! So, I will be writing a new short story every week which will be suggested by you! Yes, you. I've been writing and writing and would like to hear from my readers.

This is how it's going to be. In the comments section of this post please let me know your favourite story I have written and also add a word or phrase you want me to write a story on. It can be anything at all! The weirder the better, I absolutely love challenges. So just drop them in the comments section and I will pick 4 of them and write a story based on each every week for the month of May.

If there is anything else you want to tell me please go ahead. There is also no limit to the number of entries you can make. If you have 2 or 4 story suggestions go ahead and list them but make sure each entry is a separate comment. Got it? Great! As you already know I don't get paid for this. I do it only because I love it and because from the stats I see you readers love the stories too so don't be shy, leave a comment.

Ps. It can always be anonymous if you are super shy 😊

7 comments:

  1. Story no 1; since i missed the wedding, it wouldnt be bad to have a nice story of how u met Tim. I can put it in any setting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story no 2; since u are writing more business articles, it wouldnt be bad to share a few stories about someone who started a business and failed and another who started a business and is excelling. It doesnt have to be compared. Both can have their lessons

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get in touch for a story of how i broke 2 hearts and another of how i got mine broken .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another story on the rivalry that exists between siblings internally and togetherness they put up outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are random thoughts that came up as I sat in a trotro. A really quiet trotro without talking passengers or the radio on full blast. It's oretrybrare in this accra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should have commented long ago but really sorry. Picking a favourite story is not far to some of us cos we can't. A story I will like u to write on a friend in uni very smart guy(u know him well) was expecting his lady friend to visit from UCC. Since he wanted no distractions he studied ahead so he could have the whole weekend free just 4 the girl. The girl never showed up and he ended up playing football all weekend that's where he found his calling as a footballer. Hope u can write on that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for this late comment whenever i visit the blog and decide to leave a comment i end up reading the rifts story all over again making me forget.
    But here's something to write about, a relationship between two young people who are planning on getting married using the meagre salaries they earn to buy buy the bridal items. The guy losing his job making the preparation tiring and the lady not giving in to his sexual advances(being celebrate) but they very much love each other.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete